Showing all 3 results
• Lactobacillus acidophilus is naturally found in the stomach/intestines.Buy Now
Antibaiotic use may disturb the intestinal flaura thus it helps restoring
the same. It is prescribed for vaginal infections and UTI.
• Bifidobacterium longum supplements help maintain a normal and
healthy digestive tract, inhibit the growth of pathogenic (unhealthy)
bacteria and promote better immune system function.
• Fructo oligosaccharide is highly recommended for the treatment of
Traveller’s Diarrhea. It helps to promote the growth of friendly bacteria
in the intestine. It has a prebiotic effect as it serves as a substrate for
microflora in the large intestine, increasing the overall gastrointestinal
(GI) tract health. It has also been proposed as a supplement for treating
• L-Glutamine help gut function, immune function and other processes,
especially in times of stress.
• Bifidobacterium bifidium has a probiotic application and reduces the
chances of acute diarrhea and the risk of E.coli infections, and
contributes to the maintenance of vaginal homeostasis.
• Streptococcus thermophilus is a probiotic bacteria and lives in our
digestive, urinary and genital system without causing disease. The
presence of the same benefits the health of the above systems.View Product
Meclizine Hydrochloride has been used to control nausea& vomiting during pregnancy. It is more effective than the placebo.Buy Now
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride is an antiemetic (anti nausea & vomiting) agent used to treat nausea and vomiting in pregnant women.
Folic Acid helps form the neural tube. It prevents major birth defects of the baby’s brain (anencephaly) and spine (spina bifida)View Product
- Calcitrol helps control parathyroid hormone and the levels of calcium and phosphorus needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Omega-3 supplements (EPA & DHA) are immensely crucial during pregnancy & early life for the development of the child.
- Boron is a trace mineral. It is primarily given prenatal as it aids in the absorption of calcium, magnesium and other minerals.
- Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough.
- Folic Acid is needed to synthesis DNA, repair DNA & methylate DNA. It aids in the rapid cell division & growth, needed the most in early pregnancy.Low Vit B12 levels may lead to anemia in pregnant women & low birth weight of the baby. Hence methylcobalamin supplements may improve the nutritional status of pregnant women