Showing 10–11 of 11 results
- Calcitrol helps control parathyroid hormone and the levels of calcium and phosphorus needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Omega-3 supplements (EPA & DHA) are immensely crucial during pregnancy & early life for the development of the child.
- Boron is a trace mineral. It is primarily given prenatal as it aids in the absorption of calcium, magnesium and other minerals.
- Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough.
- Folic Acid is needed to synthesis DNA, repair DNA & methylate DNA. It aids in the rapid cell division & growth, needed the most in early pregnancy.Low Vit B12 levels may lead to anemia in pregnant women & low birth weight of the baby. Hence methylcobalamin supplements may improve the nutritional status of pregnant women
• Dextrose & Sucrose – One serving provides 1/8th of the daily requirement of calories from carbohydrates. Dextrose readily dissolves and emits energy to overcome tiredness.
• Zinc Sulphate – One serving provides half of the daily dietary requirement of Zinc which is a vital element for nucleic acid synthesis, healing of wounds and transfers energy. Zinc increases the desire for food during convalescence.
• Ascorbic Acid – It helps adjust against stresses & strains, augments antibody formation & improves phagocytosis leading to increased resistance to infections.₹55.00 Buy Now